Years of research and development work have allowed us to develop cerium oxide products with superior performance and functionality with respect to suspension and dispersion, slurry re-circulation and re-dispersion, material removal rate, and surface finish.
All of our polishing slurries are engineered for high material removal rate and exceptional cleanability, while producing low to sub-angstrom surface finishes.
We continue to research ways to refine and improve our products so they will continue to deliver superior results for the most demanding surfacing applications.
We have developed cerium polishing powders that:
• Have excellent suspension, and do not settle to form hard sediment (caking)
• Exhibit a high material removal rate and long usage life
• Can achieve a scratch/dig ratio of 0/0
Additionally we have developed a customized suspension liquid that:
• Helps cerium particles stay in suspension longer
• Prevents powder sediments from hardening
• Improves the surface finish
Tyflong International Inc.
Phone: 1 530 746 3001 Fax: 1 530 231 2887
Copyright (c) 2017 Tyflong Inernational Inc.