Years of research and development work have allowed us to develop cerium oxide products with superior performance and functionality with respect to suspension and dispersion, slurry re-circulation and re-dispersion, material removal rate, and surface finish.
All of our polishing slurries are engineered for high material removal rate and exceptional cleanability, while producing low to sub-angstrom surface finishes.
We have developed cerium polishing powders that:
• Have excellent suspension, and do not settle to form hard sediment (caking)
• Exhibit a high material removal rate and long usage life
• Can achieve a scratch/dig ratio of 0/0
Additionally we have developed a customized suspension liquid that:
• Helps cerium particles stay in suspension longer
• Prevents powder sediments from hardening
• Improves the surface finish
We continue to research ways to refine and improve our products so they will continue to deliver superior results for the most demanding surfacing applications.